Slow Cooker Coconut Quinoa Curry
The best quinoa curry recipe! This healthy slow cooker coconut curry is one of the easiest meals ever. Just toss everything into the slow cooker and done!
- 1 medium sweet potato (peeled + chopped (about 3 cups))
- 1 large broccoli crown (cut into florets (about 2 cups))
- ½ white onion (diced (about 1 cup))
- 1 oz 15 can organic chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 oz 28 can diced tomatoes
- 2 oz 14.5 cans coconut milk (either full fat or lite)
- ¼ cup quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves (minced (about 1 tablespoon))
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated turmeric (or 1 teaspoon ground)
- 2 teaspoon wheat free tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon miso (or additional tamari)
- ½ - 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker, starting with 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is fully incorporated.
- Turn the slow cooker to high and cook for 3 - 4 hours until sweet potato cooks through and the curry has thickened.