Spaghetti Pie with Three Cheeses
From a Chef's Kitchen
Spaghetti Pie with Three Cheeses--smoked mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan--is how to turn leftover spaghetti into something amazing!
- oil or non-stick cooking spray for baking dish
- 3 cups leftover spaghetti in a red meat sauce (made with beef or sausage)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup shredded smoked Mozzarella (divided)
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Oil a large pie pan or other shallow baking dish that's approximately the same size.
- Combine spaghetti, eggs, garlic, half the Mozzarella, Ricotta, Parmesan and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- Add salt and black pepper if you think it needs it. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted and edges are browned. Let rest 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, cut into wedges and serve.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen