Sweet Potato Quinoa Croquettes
These delicious crowd pleasing Sweet Potato Quinoa Croquettes require only 8 ingredients and 2 steps! Gluten free and paired with a delicious sauce.
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 0.25 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
- 0.25 cup minced parsley
- 0.25 cup chopped scallions
- 0.25 cup diced celery
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a sheet tray with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix together all of the ingredients. Form the mixture into round croquettes, about 1 inch in diameter. Line up on the sheet tray, leaving a small amount of space between the croquettes so that they don’t touch while baking. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove and serve.