Thai Sweet Chili Green Beans
From a Chef's Kitchen
Thai Sweet Chili Green Beans are a delicious new way to enjoy green beans. They will rock your vegetable world!
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 pounds green, ends trimmed
- ⅓ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt (to taste)
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook garlic 30 seconds to 1 minute or until fragrant. Add green beans and cook, stirring often or until beans are beginning to brown.
- Add broth and soy sauce. Cover and let cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add sweet chili sauce, crushed red pepper flakes and salt to taste. Heat through. Transfer to serving bowl and serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen