VELVEETAÂ® Taco Mac & Cheese
My Food and Family
With just 20 minutes of prep time and five ingredients, this cheesy, taco-inspired mac and cheese is sure to become a new family favorite.
6 servings, about 1 cup each
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ cups water
- ⅓ cup TACO BELLÂ® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- ½ lb (8 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat to skillet.
- Stir in water, salsa and chili powder. Bring to boil. Stir in macaroni; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 8 to 10 min. or until most the water is absorbed.
- Add VELVEETA; cook 3 to 5 min. or until completely melted, stirring frequently.