Very Berry Fruit Salad
You Totally Got This
Looking for a quick and easy holiday dessert. People will lose their minds over this super relish Very Berry Fruit Salad. And the best part? So easy!
- 500g g fresh strawberries
- 500g g fresh blueberries
- 250g g fresh raspberries
- 0.25 cup mint leaves
- 0.5 zest and juice of lemon
- 1 tbs honey or rice malt syrup
- Hull and slice the strawberries, then gently wash and dry all the berries. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Whisk the juice of ½ lemon and the honey/rice malt syrup in a separate bowl, then pick and thinly chop the mint leaves.
- Gently stir the lemon juice and honey through the berries and sprinkle the mint on top.