10-minute Whole Grain Spaghetti al Tonno
This Whole Grain Spaghetti al Tonno takes literally 10 minutes to make! This is the ideal lunch for busy days and uses just a couple of ingredients.
- 200 g whole grain spaghetti
- 2 cans tuna (I used Rio Mare 80 g each)
- of salt
- Fresh chopped parsley
- vegan or Parmesan cheese to top
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add a pinch of salt to water and spaghetti. Reduce heat to medium and cook according to package instructions, until the pasta is al dente (about 8 or 9 minutes). When the pasta is cooked, save a cup of pasta water and drain the pasta.
- Return pasta to pot, add canned tuna (oil included), season with freshly ground black pepper and chopped parsley and mix well. If the mixture is too dry, add a splash of pasta water and mix together.
- Serve on plates and top with some grated vegan or Parmesan cheese.
View the recipe instructions at Vibrant Plates