Chopped Chicken and Cheesy Quesadilla Salad Recipe
You Totally Got This
This Chopped Chicken and Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Salad is everything you wanted in a salad. Healthy, Satisfying and Yum!
- 200 g supermarket roast chicken (shredded)
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- ½ avocado
- ½ bunch coriander
- 2 tortillas
- ⅓ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ fresh lime
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- To make your quesadilla, lay a tortilla flat on a plate, sprinkle with cheese and place another tortilla on top. If you have a sandwich press switch it on.
- While, the sandwich press is heating up, make your dressing by combining the sour cream, juice of ½ lime, cumin, paprika and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Next, place the tortilla in a heated sandwich press and cook until cheese has melted and the outside is golden and crisp, or cook in a frying pan with a teaspoon of olive oil over medium-high heat, carefully flipping occasionally, until the cheese is melted and both sides are golden.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken, then roughly chop the lettuce, tomato, avocado, cucumber and pick the coriander leaves. Divide the salad between two bowls.
- When your quesadilla is ready remove it from the sandwich press or frying pan and cut it into 8 slices. Arrange the quesadilla slices on the side of your salad bowl and finish with a big drizzle of creamy Tex Mex dressing.
View the recipe instructions at You Totally Got This