Crustless Spinach Artichoke Jalapeno Quiche
From a Chef's Kitchen
Crustless Spinach, Artichoke and Jalapeno Quiche is quiche with a kick! Perfect for when you need fancy or just want simple and rustic.
- 1 bag (12-ounce) frozen chopped spinach
- ½ of a 12-ounce bag (6 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsely chopped and patted dry
- 1 bunch scallions, white and light green part only (chopped)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, (finely chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk, half-and-half or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, scallion, garlic, cheese and salt and black pepper in a 10-inch round baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, half-and-half or heavy cream. Pour over spinach-artichoke combination.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown on the top and set in the center.