Easy Bone Broth Noodle Bowl with Herbs
The View From the Great Island
My Easy Bone Broth Noodle Bowl with Herbs is a clean, nutritious, fast answer to that pesky question that comes up at the end of every busy day ~ what's for dinner?
- 32 ounce carton of Swanson Organic Free Range Chicken Bone Broth
- 12 ounces dried soba or udon noodles (or 3 ounces per serving)
- 1 cup frozen edamame beans (thawed)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 handfuls, about 2 cups, chopped herbs (I mixed parsley, cilantro, and chives)
- black sesame seeds
- Heat the broth in a saucepan on the stove.
- Boil the soba noodles according to the package instructions, it just takes a few minutes. Divide the noodles between 2 bowls.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat the bone broth in a small saucepan, or in the microwave. Heat until it comes to a simmer.
- Divide the beans, onions, and herbs among the noodle bowls, and pour the broth into each. Serve right away with a garnish of black sesame seeds, if desired.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island