Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
A Loaded Cream Cheese Veggie Sandwich is an effortless way to pack in the veggies this new year! Homamade dairy free garlic & herb cream cheese recipe too!
- 1 package firm tofu, (drained)
- 0.5 cup unsweetened dairy-free yogurt ((I used almond milk yogurt))
- 0.25 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Add all the ingredients to a blender except for the dill and chives. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the herbs. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set. The cream cheese will thicken up as it cools.