Pad Thai Noodle Salad
Pad Thai Noodle Salad is a colorful and delicious salad that is packed with flavor. It is perfect to bring to a picnic or potluck or even in the lunchbox.
- 8 oz Pad Thai Brown Rice Noodles
- 1 large Carrot, shredded or grated
- 4 small radishes (grated)
- 4 onions (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Red Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Mung bean sprouts (optional)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded (optional)
- 8 oz Baked or fried Tofu
- 3 tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Peanut or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 piece ginger (finely grated)
- 1 garlic clove (finely minced)
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded
- to taste Salt Pepper
- Whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. I boiled a large pot of water, turned off the heat and added the brown rice noodles while stirring to separate them. Set it aside for about 5 minutes or until the noodles are tender but firm. Drain well and add to a big mixing bowl.
- Add shredded carrot, radish, red pepper, green onions, tofu and mix well.
- Stir in the sauce and mix well to evenly distribute it with the noodles and veggies. Rest the salad for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the spinach between serving plates, top with noodle salad, chopped cilantro, roasted peanuts and mung beans sprouts and serve. Enjoy!!
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout