Quinoa Veggie Tots
Quinoa Veggie Tots are an easy 10 ingredient recipe that get baked until they are golden brown and crispy. Loaded with a sneaky serving of vegetables!
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to the package directions
- ¾ cup garbanzo bean flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 small head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 2 medium carrots (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup peas
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prep a sheet pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- While the quinoa is cooking, whisk together the garbanzo bean flour and water in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add the broccoli, carrot, and peas to a food processor. Process until the vegetables are small bits, similar in size to quinoa. Add them into the garbanzo bean mixture along with the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and salt along with the cooked quinoa. Mix well.
- Using your hands, for the mixture into tot shaped logs. Place the on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Flip the tots over and bake for another 15-20 or until the tots are golden brown and crispy. Serve.