Strawberry Mint Smoothie
Hello dear friends and smoothie lovers! 🙋🏻 Today I want to share a light and very fresh strawberry smoothie recipe with you. This one’s ideal for hot summer days when you need something refreshing, yet incredibly tasty. The main ingredients in this smoothie are strawberries, banana, apple and mineral water. If you want a strawberry smoothie …
- 1.25 cup strawberries ((~9 oz))
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 10 leaves peppermint ((leave a couple for decoration))
- 1 tbsp lime juice ((or lemon juice))
- 0.5 cup still mineral water
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes ((for topping))
- ice cubes
- Rinse the strawberries. Peel and the core the apple. Peel the banana.
- Chop the fruits and put them into the blender jar.
- Pour the water and lime juice into the blender. Add strawberries, peppermint leaves (put aside a couple for decoration) and vanilla extract.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses. Decorate with fresh mint, strawberries and sprinkle with coconut flakes.