Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
Super delicious smoothie bowl made with fresh strawberries. It is very feeling, rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and makes a perfect breakfast or a meal.
- 1.25 cup strawberries ((~9 oz))
- 1 banana ((preferably frozen))
- 0.25 cup granola
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 0.5 cup coconut milk ((or almond milk))
- Rinse the strawberries under cold running water. Then gently dry the berries with a paper towel.
- Peel the banana. Cut it into chunks.
- If you don't want any chunks in your smoothie bowl, you can first grind granola/oatmeal in the food processor (or coffee grinder). If you are OK with chunks, go to the next step.
- Pour the coconut milk into the blender jar. Add all ingredients.
- Process until nice and smooth.
- Pour the strawberry smoothie into two bowls. Decorate with fruits, berries, nuts and seeds of your choice.