The Ultimate 5 Ingredient Ham & Cheese Baked Potato
The Healthy Mummy
For a nourishing lunch or dinner try The Ultimate 5 Ingredient Ham & Cheese Baked Potato. Ideal for the kids to help by adding their own toppings of choice.
- 4 potatoes
- 2 ripe tomatoes (diced)
- 10 slices lean smoked ham (diced)
- 400 grams baked beans (salt reduced)
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Prick potatoes with a fork and wrap in foil or baking paper. Bake in the oven for 1 hour until tender. Preheat griller to high.
- Combine the ham, beans and chopped tomato.
- Cut potatoes into quarters, leaving a bit attached at the base. Open the centre and then fill with baked bean mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and place under griller for a minute or two to melt cheese. Season with salt and pepper, and dried mixed herbs.
View the recipe instructions at The Healthy Mummy