Tomato-Coconut Pasta (Vegan)
Cake and Whisky
Quick & easy to put together, this tomato coconut pasta is relatively healthy, yet super comforting at the same time. All in all a very saucy little number!
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomato
- small can coconut milk
- 200g g dry or fresh pasta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- small clove garlic
- chilli flakes
- handful fresh basil leaves
- salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta according to packaging instruction. Rince under cold water, drain well and set aside.
- In a big pan, heat up the olive oil. Fry the grated garlic and chilli flakes for 30 sec or so, then add the chopped tomato and coconut milk and cook on medium heat for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the basil.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce, stir until coated and serve immediately.