Whipped Feta with Truffled Mushrooms Appetizer
Make this Whipped Feta with Truffled Mushrooms Appetizer for your next party. Your guests will be addicted to these little bites of savory heaven!
- 1 cup crumbed feta cheese
- 0.25 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 8 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 0.5 yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Pomora Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Pomora White Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- crackers or Crostini (about 24)
- In a small food processor, combine feta cheese and sour cream and process until smooth. Add the fresh dill, pulse to mix in the dill.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil into a medium saucepan and add the sliced mushrooms and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Saute over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of White Truffle Infused Olive Oil.
- Assemble the crackers by spreading about 1-2 teaspoons of whipped feta on the crackers and topping with 1-2 sliced mushrooms and onions. Serve immediately.