Fennel Salad with Dill
This crunchy Fennel Salad with Dill is absolutely addicting with delicious Parmesan cheese mixed into the dressing.
- 2 small fennel bulbs ((about 8 oz each with stalks, 5 oz each without stalks))
- ¼ cup dill leaves (, chopped)
- ¼ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (, to taste)
- optional: 8-10 slivers of shaved Parmesan for garnish (, salt & pepper to taste)
- Remove the stalks off the fennel. Cut the fennel bulb into quarters. Use a mandolin or a knife to slice the fennel into thin pieces, about the size of cabbage for coleslaw.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced fennel, dill, shredded Parmesan, and mayonnaise. Mix well and add salt and pepper if desired (I didn't use any). Top with freshly shaved Parmesan slices. Chill for 5 minutes to let the flavors blend and serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at Babaganosh