Massaged Kale Sprout Caesar Salad
From a Chef's Kitchen
Massaged Kale Sprout Caesar Salad is a fresh take on the classic Caesar salad!
- 2 (6-ounce) bags kale sprouts
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 large lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 cup artisan-style croutons
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Trim some of the tough bottom end from each kale sprout. Cut the smaller sprouts in half and quarter the larger ones.
- Place sprouts in a large bowl, drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Gently rub the oil into the sprouts to soften them.
- Whisk together remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, mustard, and anchovy paste.
- Add croutons and toss with dressing. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen