Spicy Asian Slaw
Make your dinner more interesting with this amazingly easy but tasty spicy Asian slaw!
- 1 carrot ((grated))
- ½ white cabbage ((thinly sliced))
- 5 radishes ((sliced))
- 1 spring onion ((sliced))
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp Sriracha mayo
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 lime wedge
- salt and pepper
- Blanch the bean sprouts by pouring boiling water over them in a saucepan and leave for about 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Place all the chopped ingredients for the slaw into a bowl, once your bean sprouts have cooled add them too.
- Add the sriracha mayo, mirin, coriander, lime, black sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper. Mix it all together.
- Serve and enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at Globe Scoffers