Tortellini Skewer Lunch Prep Boxes
The View From the Great Island
Easy Lunch Prep Protein Boxes ~ these energy packed protein bistro boxes made with mini tortellini skewers will set you up for healthy lunches and snacking!
makes 4 lunch boxes
- 2 cups cooked Three Bridges Tortellini (any variety)
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh mozzarella balls
- pitted olives, black or green
- small gherkin pickles
- cubes of cheese (any variety)
- dipping SAUCE
- three Bridges Pesto Sauce
- three Bridges Marinara Sauce
- three Bridges Alfredo Sauce
- deli meat
- sliced cheese
- cheese sticks
- carrot sticks
- snap peas
- (1.25l) fish stock
- Thread the tortellini onto toothpick skewers, alternately with the tomatoes, cheese, deli meats, pickles, and olives.
- Arrange in lunch boxes with a small container of one of the dipping sauces, and the add-ins of your choice. Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island