Spiralized Cucumber Greek Salad
The Honey Blonde
What makes this salad so special? Nothing really....except the spiralized cucumber. It just changes the whole thing. Instead of feeling like you are eating a salad, you almost feel like you are eating a veggie packed pasta (cold pasta, I’ll admit). Who needs that pesky lettuce anyways?
- 2 cucumbers (spiralized)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 bunch mint (chopped)
- 2 oz feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil ((divided))
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ tsp Dried Mint
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl or platter, toss together cucumber, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, mint, and feta.
In a small bowl or jar, mix together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over the salad.
View the recipe instructions at The Honey Blonde