Apple Cherry Smoothie
This Apple Cherry Smoothie is easy & quick to make (less than 5 mins). Perfect for a healthy snack or breakfast. Rich in vitamins A, B2, B12 and calcium.
- 0.5 cup sour/tart cherries
- 1 apple
- 0.5 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.25 tsp ground cinnamon
- Wash, peel and core the apple. Cut it into smaller chunks.
- Wash and pit the cherries.
- Pour the yogurt into the blender jar and add the cherries, apple chunks, a pinch of cinnamon and one table spoon of honey. The honey can be replaced with Jerusalem artichoke or agave suryp. If you want the smoothie to be extra cold, add some ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into smoothie glasses. Decorate with a mint sprig. Serve and enjoy!