Baby Corn Roast
Simple and addictive Baby Corn Roast that takes just a few minutes to cook. It can be served as an appetizer or snack.
- 15 oz . cans Baby Corn (of , rinsed, drained and chopped into 1" pieces (or use 2 cups of fresh ones that
- 1 onion (Medium , chopped)
- 1 green Chili (, chopped)
- 6 ~ 8 Curry leaves
- 3 tbsps (1.25l) fish stock (Oil)
- 2 cloves garlic (, minced)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 chilies (Dry Red)
- ½ tsp chili powder (Red (adjust as per taste))
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp cumin (Ground)
- to taste Salt
- 2 tbsps cilantro (, finely chopped)
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan, add the boiled baby corn and fry till golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add cumin seeds, dry red chilies, garlic, onion, green chili and curry leaves; saute till the onions are lightly browned around the edges.
- Add the fried baby corn, red chili powder, turmeric, ground cumin and salt. Stir fry for 3~4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped Cilantro and serve hot!!