Baked Pita Chips 5 Ways
The View From the Great Island
Baked Pita Chips with Black Bean, Corn, & Chorizo 5 Layer Dip ~ A great dip deserves a great chip, and I'm baking up my homemade pita chips in 5 flavors!
makes 40 pita chips
- 5 rounds of pita bread, cut into 8 equal triangles
- olive oil for brushing
- toasted sesame seeds
- onion salt or flakes
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Cumin seeds
- red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Brush the tops of the pita triangles liberally with olive oil
- Sprinkle on the toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden.
- Store any extras in a plastic bag at room temperature.