Banana Bread Porridge (Vegan)
Cake and Whisky
Warming, comforting, stuffed with fruit, fibre and bags of potassium, banana bread porridge is the ultimate brekkie to peel awesome all autumn long!
- 1 ripe banana
- 30g g rolled oats
- 100ml l almond milk or water
- 1 tsp ground almond
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup OR agave
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- nut butter and/or banana coins to garnish
- Crush the banana roughly with a fork.
- Put the banana, oats, almond milk, groudn almond, vanilla extract, maple syrup and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 min, stirring as much as you can to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to taste, then pour into a bowl. Garnish with a spoonful of nut butter and a few banana coins and serve.