Cheesy Beef Taco Bowl
You Totally Got This
Seriously. Cheesy Beef Taco Bowls are life. They are fresh and healthy, super tasty and FAST. Get the easy Cheesy Taco Bowls recipe here...
- 250g g beef mince
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 0.25 iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato or 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 0.5 avocado
- 0.33333333333333 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 cups of gluten free corn chips
- 0.25 bunch fresh coriander
- sour cream to serve (optional).
- Heat a frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Meanwhile, thinly chop the onion and crush the garlic.
- Add the beef mince, onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook until the mince has browned, breaking it up and turning as you need to. While the beef is cooking use a knife to thinly shred the lettuce, chop the cucumber and tomato, slice the avocado and pick the coriander leaves.
- Once the mince has cooked stir through the paprika, cumin and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes. Next add the cheese and stir through until melted. Remove the frying pan from heat.
- Divide the cheesy beef mince, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and avocado between 2 bowls. Top with coriander leaves, corn chips and finish with a dollop of sour cream if using.