Crab Mango and Avocado Salad with Chile Lime Dressing in Endive
From a Chef's Kitchen
Crab Mango and Avocado Salad with Chile Lime Dressing in Endive is an appetizer flavor explosion! You’re going to want to serve it all spring and summer long! Hey, friends! I’ve got a super light and flavorful appetizer that’s perfect for serving outdoors around the pool and for every outdoor occasion this spring and summer! ...
- 1 large serrano chile
- 1 small shallot
- 2 cans (6-ounce each) canned lump crab
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 0.5 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4-5 large heads Belgian endive, separated into 20 - 24 leaves
- lime wedges and cilantro sprigs
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place equal amounts of the salad in each endive leaf. Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs.