Cranberry Pistachio Oatmeal Cookies
Follow the Ruels
Big and chewy cranberry pistachio oat meal cookie recipe.
- 0.5 cup unsalted butter
- 0.5 cup packed light brown sugar
- 0.25 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup old-fashioned whole rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup shelled and toasted pistachios
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. In a smaller bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Slowly incorporate into butter and egg mixture. Do not over mix. Fold in cranberries, pistachios, and white chocolate. Spoon about 1 tbsp on a a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges. Remove from oven and let cool.