Festive Olive Wreath Appetizer
The View From the Great Island
My Festive Olive Wreath Appetizer is such a fun appetizer for the holidays ~ olives are easy, they're healthy, and fit just about every diet out there.
- assorted fresh herbs such as rosemary, dill, parsley, thyme, bay leaves, marjoram, and sage You can
- a pint of fresh assorted olives, some stuffed, some not, with pits
- 1 cup
- 10-12 red marinated peppers, I used sweet peppadews
- Arrange the herb sprigs in an overlapping fashion to form a wreath around a large platter.
- Top with the olives, cheese, and peppers.
- If you like you can add a small bowl of olives in the center of the platter.