Homemade Boursin Cheese Recipe
The View From the Great Island
This Homemade Boursin Cheese recipe will blow you away --- it's easy to do, delicious, and will impress the heck out of your friends!
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 large juicy clove of garlic
- 2 scant teaspoons each:
- dried parsley
- dried oregano
- dried marjoram
- dried tarragon
- dried thyme
- dried chives
- dried sage
- dried basil
- You can do this in a food processor or by hand. For the processor, process the garlic first until it is finely minced, then add the cheese and herbs and process until creamy.
- By hand, mince the garlic as finely as possible, and then mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Put the cheese into an airtight jar or container and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving to allow the flavors to develop.