How to Make Homemade Nutella Liqueur
The View From the Great Island
How to Make Homemade Nutella Liqueur ~ this easy diy liqueur is the perfect after dinner drink, and makes a super easy holiday gift that everyone will love!
- 0.5 cup heavy cream
- 0.5 cup Nutella
- 1 cup vodka (no need to get anything expensive)
- Warm the cream on the stove or in the microwave, just until it comes to a simmer.
- Add the Nutella and let it sit for a minute, then whisk gently to combine. Keep mixing until the two are completely blended. Those little specks of Nutella will eventually melt into the cream and the mixture should look silky smooth. You can warm the mixture a little bit if you have trouble getting the Nutella to completely incorporate, but you shouldn't need to.
- Stir in the vodka and mix completely. Then pour into a clean bottle.
- Refrigerate. The liqueur will keep for 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.