Minimal Monday, Easy Microwave Fudge
The View From the Great Island
Easy Microwave Fudge ~ the super quick route to a creamy chocolatey fudge for people who don't like to wait for their sweet rewards.
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz bag) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 0.25 cup butter (cut in pieces)
- 0.5 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil, going in both directions and letting some hang over the edge for easy removal later. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl put the chocolate, the butter and the condensed milk.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and stir.
- If the chocolate is not completely melted, put in back in the microwave for another 15 seconds and stir again, letting the residual heat in the bowl finish melting the chocolate.
- When it’s completely smooth, add in the vanilla and nuts and stir to combine.
- Spread into the prepared pan and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the foil sling from the pan and carefully peel it off the fudge. Cut into squares with a sharp knife.