Minimal Monday: Simple Bittersweet Hot Fudge Sauce
The View From the Great Island
Simple Bittersweet Hot Fudge Sauce is the classic thick gooey choclatey sauce from your faovorite ice cream parlor, made quick and easy at home.
- approximately 1 heaping cup of bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick () unsalted butter
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 12-oz can evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Add in the sugar and milk and bring back up to a boil. Lower the heat and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour into jars and store in the refrigerator. When ready to use, microwave the sauce VERY briefly to heat it up.