Minimal Monday: Summer Berry Muesli
The View From the Great Island
Homemade Muesli is easy to make and makes a delicious, healthy breakfast!
- 0.66666666666667 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts
- 0.25 tsp cardamom
- 1 cup milk, coconut milk, or almond milk
- 0.5 grated apple
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- assorted summer berries
- Set the oven to 350F
- Spread out the oats and nuts on a baking sheet. Toast for 10 minutes.
- Pour the milk on the oats and stir.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to chill and let the oats absorb the milk.
- Mix the grated apple with the lemon juice and mix into the cereal.
- Serve topped with berries, and add more milk and a little honey if you like.