Minty Green Iced Tea
This Minty Green Iced Tea is the perfect refreshing summer drink with the coolness of mint and slight sweetness from agave syrup. Ready in a few minutes.
- 4 green teabags
- ¼ cup tightly packed mint leaves
- ¼ cup agave syrup (honey or sugar can be used too)
- 2 cups boiled hot water
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 cups cold water (or seltzer, if you want a hint of fizz)
- Steep the teabags and the mint leaves in 2 cups of hot water for 5 minutes. Strain into a heat-proof container, add the agave syrup, and mix to dissolve. Add the ice cubes and cold water, and mix well.
- Serve chilled or over ice, and say ''ahhhhh.."