Multi Seed Crisps
The View From the Great Island
These vegan Multi Seed Crisps are a deliciously crisp cracker just perfect for snacking and dipping ~ and they couldn't be easier to make!
- about 3 cups total seeds, I used:
- Sun flower seeds (pumpkin seeds)
- sunflower seeds
- sesame seeds
- Poppy seeds
- flax seeds
- quinoa or millet
- buckwheat groats
- hemp seeds
- chia seeds (make sure you have at least 3 Tbsp)
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp onion salt (optional)
- 1.5 cups warm water
- Set oven to 300F
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and add the warm water. Stir well and let sit for an hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats. Divide the seed mixture between the two pans and pat or roll the seeds out into a thin even layer. You won't fill the entire pans, but get it nice and thin.
- Bake for an hour, or until firm and crisp. Let cool on the pans and then break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.