Reader’s Recipes: No Bake Bourbon Balls
The View From the Great Island
No Bake Bourbon Balls are festive holiday cookies that require no baking, but pack a big punch!
makes approximately 45 small cookies
- 3 cups finely crushed Nilla Wafers
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1.5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp corn syrup
- 0.5 cup bourbon, rum, or whiskey
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar,
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in the liquids and mix well.
- Form small balls and roll in powdered sugar. Set on a tray and let sit for an hour.
- Roll once more in the powdered sugar, and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- These cookies can be served chilled or at room temperature.