Roberta’s Lemon Herb Fish (in parchment paper)
The View From the Great Island
This Weight Watcher's style Lemon Herb Fish is sensational!
- 2 fish fillets (I used tilapia)
- 2 lemons, washed and very thinly sliced
- fresh herbs (I used sage and thyme)
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- a drizzle of good olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter for dotting (optional)
- Set oven to 400F
- Fan out the sliced lemons on two sheets of parchment paper to form a bed for the fish.
- Lay the fish on the lemons, and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the fresh herbs on top of the fish, and then give it a light drizzle of olive oil. Dot with butter, if using.
- Wrap the fish in the paper. Bring the two long sides up and fold like a lunch bag. Fold the two end as well, tucking them under the fish so the packet stays secure. Make a small slit in the paper to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve the fish hot, still in the packets.