Spring Tonic Soup
The View From the Great Island
Spring Tonic Carrot Soup ~ a vibrant raw soup packed with beta carotene and Vitamin A that'll kick start you into the new season ~ are you ready?
- 6 ounces peeled, carrots, thickly sliced, about a heaping cup
- purified water, about a cup
- 1 small chunk of fresh ginger, about 1 tsp
- 1 tsp cider vinegar, or more to taste
- pinch sea salt
- Add everything to your Vitamix or other high speed blender, starting with 3/4 cup of the water, and blend until silky smooth. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Pour into glass or small bowl and garnish with a leafy carrot top sprig.