Star Spangled Fruit Infused Water
The View From the Great Island
Star Spangled Fruit Infused Water ~ don't save this patriotic thirst quencher for Memorial Day or the 4th of July ~ stay healthy and hydrated all summer long with this colorful fruit infused water.
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries
- Cut the ends off the watermelon and stand on a cutting surface. Slice it into thin slices.
- Use a small star cookie cutter to cut out stars.
- Slice the strawberries in half.
- Fill a large water dispenser or container with filtered water. Add the fruit and let sit for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve over ice with more fresh fruit in each glass.