White Bean Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips
From a Chef's Kitchen
White Bean Artichoke Spread with Rosemary Sea Salt Flatbread Chips is easy and perfect for entertaining! #TheNancysDifference #sponsored #ad
- flatbread CHIPS
- 2 packages (each 8.8 ounce) naan flatbread or 4 pieces
- 0.33333333333333 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- coarse sea salt
- white BEAN - ARTICHOKE SPREAD
- 2 cans (14-ounce each) artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- 1 can (15-ounce) cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Nancy's Cottage Cheese
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- olive oil, for drizzling
- rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- FLATBREAD CHIPS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut each piece of flatbread into 6-8 pieces each. Place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Brush each piece with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary and coarse sea salt to taste.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. (Chips will crisp up a bit more as they cool.)
- WHITE BEAN ARTICHOKE SPREAD
- While flatbread is baking, make the spread:
- Place one can of artichoke hearts in the food processor. Coarsely chop the other and set aside.
- To the food processor add, beans, cottage cheese, garlic, parsley and Italian seasoning in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add the second can of artichoke hearts that you chopped and pulse to combine but don't process until smooth; leave some texture. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Serve spread with flatbread chips.